1. Turn in your internet link (mobile data or Wi-Fi) and go to play store.
2. Swipe right and open the menu from left.
3. Tap on 'My Apps and Games'
4. Find the Mi Drop App and Click update/install.
5. Wait a moment until the app gets updated.
6. Now you can find another app for Mi Drop Feature on your house Screen. Now you can utilize Mi Drop App n your own device
How To Install Mi Drop App on Devices running ROMs other than MIUI
To install this app on the devices running ROMs other than MIUI follow the Easy steps below:
* Download the Mi Drop App in the Google Play Store from here right.
* Wait till the download becomes finished.
* The moment you are done click on the apk file to install it.
* You will find a warning that 'Installing Apps from Unknown Sources is not allowed on this device'.
* To deny that this warning visit Settings of your device.
* Then visit security settings and locate the option to enable installation from unknown sources.
* Harness there and allow the installation.
* Now install the app and open it up.
* Voila! At this point you have the latest version of Mi drop app installed on your device.
The best way to use MI Drop App
The user interface of this app is so easy; You can use it easily when you know about it. Here are the steps that you need to
follow to move file. Let's consider we're transferring a music file called as 'Audio W1.mp3'. Now with reference to the, follow
the following steps:
* If you are the one who is sending the file, tap on the Send option on the home display.
* Now a menu will pop up from where you will find a list of apps, images, videos and all other files.
* Choose the file that you want to transfer. Just like we're here shifting Audio W1.mp3 file.
* Now ask another man to tap on receive the option to obtain the file.
* The app will begin looking for nearby devices with Mi Drop App that are sending any data.
* As soon as it locates the server's device click on the icon to link.
* Now a notification will pop up asking your permission to receive the file.
* Click on 'Accept' to Get the file. You're completed; the file which you sent in the server's device is going to be received
within minutes by the customer's device.